There will be at least one more RC release since there’s still some Blu-ray issue that’s holding us down. It also means the final release will be delayed for a week. So if we’ll make it this time the first KDE4 version of K3b will be released on the first day of spring! (on northern hemisphere, that is.) Cross your fingers!
The Second Candidate