Hi, today we have released K3b 1.90.0 which is a Release Candidate for 2.0 version. You can grab the sources here.
Basides bugfixes the main change is that K3bSetup uses KAuth now. That means kdelibs 4.4 are required to build it. If you want to build K3b with kdelibs 4.3 you’ll need to disable K3bSetup at configure time (pass -DK3B_BUILD_K3BSETUP=OFF option to cmake).
I would like to thank all users who took a time and filled bug reports. Without you K3b wouldn’t be as stable as it is now.
We plan to release the final version on March 15.
Changelog since K3b 1.70 (2.0-beta1)
- K3bSetup ported to KAuth framework
- Crash on start of Audio Ripping Dialog (226595)
- Incorrect ordering of files added to Audio Project (224649)
- Too wide Image Burn Dialog when file path was long (225735)
- Crash when creating image files for AudioCD project (219500)
- Crash when manipulating VCD project items (227855)
- Mixed-up metadata in files created with external encoder (227927)
- Cannot edit time values in “Split Audio Track” and “Edit Audio Track” dialogs (229042)
- Empty Blu-ray medium not detected properly (227339, 229039)
- Crash during splitting/editing audio tracks
- Entry fields doesn’t work in burn window when “Only Create Image” option is checked (220970)
- Layout issues in settings window (227733)